Indigo Homes prides itself on providing greater value when booking direct.
Please find below our rates;
1 December 2017 to 1 July 2018 From £149 per night (T&C's apply, please see below)
6 - 8 July 2018 (Formula 1 Weekend) Please contact us for a quote.
9 July - 31 October 2018 From £159 per night (T&C's apply, please see below) Moto GP dates - Please contact us for a quote.
2 November - 21 December 2018 From £149 per night (T&C's apply, please see below)
General Note Contact us for a quote! Prices may vary depending on the number of occupants on the booking. Minimum 3 night stay. Prices vary throughout the year. Discount rates for long term or repeat bookings. Please contact us for more information.
Indigo Property Solutions Ltd Terms and Conditions of Booking- sorry but it has to be said somewhere! By booking accommodation with Indigo Property Solutions Ltd you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions;
1. The Booking 1.1 Your booking is with Indigo Property Solutions Ltd (referred to as INDIGO HOMES in these terms and conditions) which is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales 10089834 18 Market Place, Brackley, NN13 7DP. 1.2 References to you or your booking are references to the person or organisation making the booking with INDIGO HOMES. 1.3 These terms apply to bookings made via the INDIGO HOMES or Abbey House website, by email or telephone or in person with INDIGO HOMES. Bookings made via a third party will be subject to their terms and conditions 1.4 Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfully made. No booking is made or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised. 1.5 You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured short hold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977. 1.6 Bookings can be for any length from two nights up to three months. 1.7 Bookings may only be made by a person aged 18 or above and there must be at least one person aged 18 or above staying in the accommodation. Who is then deemed to be the responsible person. 1.8 You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with the express authority of INDIGO HOMES. 1.9 The maximum guest occupancy in the property is determined by the number of beds, which in this case is 5. If the maximum number is exceeded then we may refuse access to the accommodation. Please also see 'falsified bookings' section below. 1.10 The maximum occupancy in the property is 5. We welcome children but are unable to provide stair gates or other child safety devices so you may decide the property is unsuitable for under 5's. 1.11 Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check in. This includes arriving with more guests than are booked to stay or have been previously agreed. 1.12 Indigo Homes requires photo identification of all adult persons in advance of the booking. Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of the booking.
2. Payment and cancellations 2.1 All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card. INDIGO HOMES do not charge booking fees or credit or debit card fees. 2.2 Full payment is required upon booking unless expressly agreed otherwise by INDIGO HOMES. 2.3 The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm your booking and make payment. Our pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the same or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon INDIGO HOMES any right to require additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price decreases. 2.4 INDIGO HOMES reserves the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of INDIGO HOMES’s reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation the client will receive a full refund. 2.5 A security deposit of £150 is required on booking the accommodation. The deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure provided the following provisions are met: i) No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. ii) No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. iii) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the rubbish bin and cleaned and placed in rubbish bin and dishes are cleaned and placed back in the cupboards. iv) All keys are handed in at check out. v) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. vi) No linens are lost or damaged vii) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement. 2.6 When credit card payments are made, the name of the credit card needs to be in the same name as the person booking the accommodation. Company credit cards can be used, however supporting evidence of the relationship between the company and the individuals staying needs to be provided. 2.7 We recommend you take out travel insurance for your trip.
3. Your stay 3.1 Check-in time is from 3pm until 8pm and check-out time is no later than 10.30am, unless expressly agreed by INDIGO HOMES. Additional charges may be applied for every 30minutes delay after 10.30am charged at £15 per 30 minute incremental period, similarly for early check in. Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to the accommodation will be provided separately. 3.2 INDIGO HOMES provide serviced accommodation rather than a hotel or guest house service. INDIGO HOMES do not provide meals or newspapers. 3.3 Included in the property will be linen and towels, shower gel and shampoo. A cleaning service is provided and further information is available on request. 3.4 Your accommodation will also include an arrival supply of coffee, tea and long life milk. 3.5 You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you and your guests must not: 3.5.1 Smoke in the premises. All rooms and common spaces in our accommodation is strictly non-smoking – you and other guests may only smoke outside of the premises. Evidence of smoking inside the property will result in damages charges being applied (see below). 3.5.2 Bring any pets into the premises, with the exception of assistance dogs or unless expressly agreed by INDIGO HOMES; 3.5.3 Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the premises; 3.5.4 Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment; 3.5.5 Remove, damage or destroy any INDIGO HOMES property; 3.5.6 Use any technology provided by INDIGO HOMES to download or access any unlawful or obscene material; 3.5.7 Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any INDIGO HOMES staff; 3.5.8 Make excessive noise particularly after 11pm especially from TV's and other electronic devices; 3.5.9 Fail to return keys at the end of your stay as; in the interests of security, we may have to replace the corresponding locks. 3.6 While linen and bath towels are included in the rental price, a daily maid service is not included or available. For stays of one week or more a mid-stay linen and towel change can be made at no added cost. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. 3.7 Do not flush anything in the toilet other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that products have been flushed which have clogged the system you could be charged damages up to £200. 3.8 Under no circumstances are parties of any kind permitted. That includes, Hen, Stag, age related parties etc.
4. Damage, theft and costs 4.1 INDIGO HOMES reserves the right to charge to the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to provide security in respect of: 4.1.1 The cost of replacing or repairing any property of INDIGO HOMES including furniture, upholstery, fittings, appliances or other fixtures and items which are damaged during your stay; 4.1.2 The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation during your stay 4.1.3 Any breach of our non-smoking policy. A minimum charge of £250.00 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of smoking within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by smoking 4.2 Such costs may be charged on check-out but INDIGO HOMES reserves the right to apply such charges to your card at a later date where necessary. 4.3 Where INDIGO HOMES is unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit card then an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt. 4.4 INDIGO HOMES will provide a receipt including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made to your credit or debit card.
6. Complaints 6.1 INDIGO HOMES want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. 6.2 If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of staff who will be able to help you. 6.3 If INDIGO HOMES are unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing using the contact details below. Please provide as much information as possible in order that INDIGO HOMES may properly investigate your complaint. 6.4 Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the INDIGO HOMES management team. INDIGO HOMES aims to respond to formal complaints within 10 days but if this will not possible INDIGO HOMES will notify you of this and of when it expects to respond. INDIGO HOMES will set out the outcome to your complaint in writing. 6.5 INDIGO HOMES reserves the right to reject without further investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint made in bad faith. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: 3 Warren Yard, Warren Park, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes MK12 5NW
7. Limitation of liability 7.1 The liability of INDIGO HOMES to you under these terms and conditions shall be limited to the total value of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 applies, in which case our liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is caused by our negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and reasonably foreseeable loss suffered by you. 7.2 INDIGO HOMES shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profit, data, management time, reputation or goodwill. 7.3 INDIGO HOMES shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions or events beyond its control including, but not limited to: 7.3.1 Strike, lockout or other labour dispute affecting the employees of INDIGO HOMES; 7.3.2 Acts of God; 7.3.3 Natural disasters; 7.3.4 Acts of war or terrorism; 7.3.5 Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications carrier, operator or administrator; 7.3.6 Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or services required for the performance of the Services or production and supply of the Goods; 7.4 Nothing in this clause or these terms shall limit INDIGO HOMES’s liability for death or personal injury or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. Severability 8.1 If any provision or provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
9. Waiver 9.1 The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to resort to any remedy provided under these terms and conditions shall in no way affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
10. Entire Agreement 10.1 These terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the subject matter hereof, whether oral or written.
11.0 Third party rights 11.1 Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any rights on a third party unless expressly provided otherwise
12. Jurisdiction 12.1 This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in so far as any matter arising from this Agreement is required to be referred to a court of law.
ABBEY HOUSE AND INDIGO HOMES ARE TRADING NAMES OF INDIGO PROPERTY SOLUTIONS LTD (COMPANIES HOUSE: 10089834)
Abbey House Towcester: a quality short stay home offering contemporary luxury accommodation for families and business travellers. Ideally located for Silverstone GP Circuit and Towcester Racecourse. Close to Milton Keynes, Northampton and local attractions